Thursday, November 6, 2008

House Hunting!




So we are finally able to buy a house and I had no idea how stressful it would be! Of course it would be awesome to just build our own, but with so many houses on the market, we think that we can get an awesome deal. Tyson wants a brand new one which would be really really nice. But we live in a old town and there is a ton of really old charming houses. I think it would be so fun to buy one of those and then rennovate the crap out of it. My besty Laura just moved into one of those and I LOVE it! Give me your thoughts on this idea...

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

The pictures of the house that you are looking at looks WAY nice. I would seriously consider that one and not an old one. You will end up putting a lot of money into it. That is just my opinion.

Brett and Lex said...

A house?? You lucky girl! That's awesome!

Nikki and Matt said...

I love this... and I love you and miss you like you wouldn't believe!! Remember when you finished school and when you clocked out for the last time and I cried. Oh sad day! I wish we could just rewind clear back to 2005. Lets get together soon k!

Erik and Michelle said...

This house looks amazing!! It is so beautiful inside!! Its a keeper!!

Shelli said...

My brother and sister in law just bought a cute old fixer upper, and they've had to wait like 3 months to get everything done! They had mold, ripped up carpets, dry walled, painted...it's been a mess and so much money! Buy new! I love the one you're looking at!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

sarah! cool blog! i'm so happy! Wow! you are going to get a house!? you are soooooooooo lucky! Are you prego yet!? you have been baby hungery forever!that is so cool you are coaching! you're so cool!

Devyn Pickett said...

YAYYYYYY i am so excited you are getting a house!!! miss you tons!!! xoxoxo

jord and kate said...

that place looks nice, i am so excited for you guys, hey we should get together and do something!!!

Shalie and Alex said...

SARA!! i love the house! where is it at i got a new number and lost all of your guys its so sad so call me or text m with yours mine is 435 681 0354 i miss u!!