Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas is over?!

Why does it go by so fast?! How was everybody's Christmas? Mine was awesome. we spent Christmas eve at Tysons house, had some awesome food and opened presents because we wouldn't see each other the next day. We had a little nativity seen with the little ones. I was horrible and didn't get any pictures! We went to bed and I woke up to this little beauty.


I love my husband! he is so good at surprising me. He seriously is the most thoughtful person I know. He is so good to me and is such a hard worker. I love you babe!
I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and that 2009 will be the best year ever!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't believe Christmas is over too! Christmas was sooo much fun this year with all the food, gifts, and games, especially the games. What a riot! Thanks for the gift and I hope you get that tag off your shirt. Hope you guys have a great time bringing in the New Year!

Nikki and Matt said...

Yay twinner phones!! :)