Friday, June 12, 2009

W.T.F!!!







Please someone tell me why my links always delete when I choose a defferent template? UGH i'm getting so mad. Why am I so computer stupid? What can you do? And guess what? We officially start building on MONDAY!! I probably wont show any pictures of the outside unless I go private. But when theres something on the inside to show you I defiantely will. Oh and Rachel comes home in 2 and a half weeks. Can you believe it? And I am currently living in a place that only has dial up so dont expect many updates. What else............ Nikkens got married! I love her so much and am so happy that she finally married her Matty!! And she looked AMAZING!


I went to the doctor today and he sair that I had a significant weight gain since the last app. AHH!! I will definately be out on that track every day. And no more late night ice cream fests with my hubby. Sad

4 comments:

jord and kate said...

how exciting!by the way you look so cute!!

Erik and Michelle said...

I used to have that same problem, and I dont remember how i fixed it. You look adorable!! We need to hang out let me know when you are back in town. Maybe I can come to Rachels homecoming? I just invited myself I know

Shelli Dame said...

dude i gained 70 lbs. tell your doctor to shove it. i'm so excited for you to start building!! i'm coming to utah on July 10th. I want to come see you! Your belly is SOOOO cute! You look great!

Rebecca said...

Hi there. Missed you on the 4th. Hope you had fun at the old cabin. That is all my kids can talk about and those awesome bunk beds. Glad to hear your sister is home. That went by fast. Saw your house and is looking good.