Friday, August 7, 2009

Woo Hoo!!


I cant believe me and Tyson are finally gonna have a house! The framing should be all done by tomorrow then we will start on the fun stuff! Cant wait! Do you guys think it could be done in eight weeks? come on...... be honest. Baby is doing excellent, I think she's gonna be gigantic though. If i have to have a C-section i'm gonna be Irate! She still doesn't have a name yet, I think we need more ideas, Anyone? My favorite name is Harley and Tyson's favorite is Berkley but we can both agree on the name Colie. I guess We will just have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Giblette's said...

sarah that is so exciting! I can't believe your house is almost done! i can't wait to see it! i miss you lots!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

lucky. i want a house!

names are so hard! good luck, you'll find one that will fit perfect!

Shelli Dame said...

aw i am SO jealous!! I want a house! I love.love.love. Harley. Adorable. I can't wait to see your house and your baby!! ps, i bought you something, but I think it will be too small if you're thinking the baby is going to be big...I might have to take it back and get you something else!!!

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

You guys are so lucky to have a house soon. Don't worry c sections aren't that bad if you do have to have one I would probably prefer one now after going through it. You'll be fine either way. We are excited for you guys and good luck!!

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

It looks like you house is coming along good. I'm glad that everything is going good with your pregnancy. You would think that we would see each other more often since we live in such a huge town but, maybe once you move up to my neck of the woods I'll run into you more.